The HealthMate Plus® removes a wide range of gases, chemicals, VOC’s and filters bacteria and viruses.
The HealthMate Plus® helps maintain indoor air quality for both commercial and residential applications, including waiting rooms, patient rooms, as well as support areas. Some of the benefits include:
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust, and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters viruses and bacteria (removing 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns)
Impact Engineering has secured special pricing for orders of multiple units. Please contact us for a quote for your office or home environment.
The HealthMate Plus® specializes in the reduction of harmful chemicals, noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde and sub-micron particles for individuals in the most contaminated of settings. The 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? The number one unit for those who are chemically sensitive.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- Colors: Black, Midnight Blue, White, Sandstone
- Product ID: Black (B450B1), Midnight Blue (B450E1), White (B450C1), Sandstone (B450A1)
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns